Thursday, January 8, 2009

My New Year Resolution


When we say New Year's resolution it is a promise to be done in yourself.and my new years resolution are;I didn't forgot to pray in our Lord Jesus Christ,Im always read a Bible every day and write daily word of God.I'll never say never in myself because I believe God, that He always there beside me and He never leave me.I know that God is ready to comfort when trials came to my life. Because of this I have a strength to stand and to prove into myself that I can do anything that can please unto God. And God knows that Im always pray for the guidance of my study to become a succesful businesswoman someday. So that I can help family to left up them from poverty and I want also to support some missionaries in sowing the word of God.
So that readers "God's first before anything else" because without God we can do nothing of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment