Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blessful Day


Are you wondered that I make this day Feb.14, as a blessful day? You know what? Not because it's a Valentines or either hearts day.It's because, my sisters birthday.Wow, it's nice to hear that my sister's reached the age of 22!! We, her family joined to celebrate her birhtday even without special food in our table. Becuase we believed that through CHRIST blessing we enjoyed our life. Thanking God for His goodness that he hath done in us, and asking Him a guidance is for better future.We thank Him, and praying Him always are good for us,we shold not forgot Him whatever dificulties comes in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ Hello.

    I send the same message to many people.
    The reason is because it thinks that music and the picture can be happy with anyone.
    I introduce much music and pictures becoming pleasant with blog.

    I hope I can make friends with people in the world.
    \(○^ω^○)/
    If it is not unpleasant that you visit my blog.
    I hope for that you visit my homepage.
    ( ´∀`)
    In my blog, animation to make it sing by software (Vocaloid) has been opened to the public.
    Moreover, there is a work that is processed 3D, too.

    Please look if you are interested. ( ̄ ̄▽ ̄ ̄)

    And when the seen impression is written, it is glad.

    。" ゚☆,。・:*:・゚★o(´▽`*)/♪Thanks♪\(*´▽`)o゚★,。・:*:・☆゚"

    ReplyDelete